2011年1月3日星期一

Sunway

Finally i had been there after 12 years..
Haha.. I went there when i'm 8 years old..
That time was with my family and relatives..
This is my very first time to go sunway since there have many others park rather than water park and my first time go sunway with friends.. Thanks Sook Ann for her free tickets and also Madeline Florid who accompany me to crazy for that day..
Really enjoy it and tired..
Almost exhausted since i'm not rest well since the countdown..
Morning sent my friend who was going to ns at Zetro at 7.30am.. @_@
Then straight away to go sunway..
Thats why i'm exhausted and fall in sleep when i lay on my bed..





Waste 3 days on playing, chit chating and hang out with friends..
Seem like no need exam..
But..
This friday start my exam already..
I haven complete my revision yet!!!
Cham lo..
Bo bi bo bi..
Must let me pass!!!

没有评论:

发表评论