2010年10月20日星期三

1st Presentation..

Time past so fast, it was week 4 already..
Assignments, assignments and assignments..
Feel that never end before..
How come 5 subjects can give out 11 assignments?
The most crazy i think should be Radio Production..
4 assignments for radio, 2 assignments for TV Production..
Even BI also have 3 assignments included Presentation..
Just done my 1st BI assignment and presentation...
Only can 15.8 over 20 on my presentation...
It is not the lowest, but also not the highest..>.<
But at least i'm satisfied on it..
Hope my minutes can score higher marks..

Since my E3 gang no longer exist in my college..
I'm quite suffer in the 1st semester..
Everyone also have their gang, i'm quite difficult to involve myself into them..
Thats why i was almost cried during that assignments period..
I felt stress during that time, feel that I'm alone..
But now,
I'm successfully involved myself into them..
Quite enjoy with them and wouldn't feel stress as last semester even this semester have more assignments compare to last semester..
I'm hope that they wouldn't mind me joining to them..
Also hope it wouldn't cause them any inconvenience..
Hope we can having fun together in this semester..^^

4 条评论:

  1. 很好丫~大家都是ABC的~~~~我们都是一家人!
    加油加油!!

    回复删除
  2. 安图~~谁叫你酱忙。。整天都不得空出来。。连alicia farewell也没出来。。想一想应该有2个多月至3个月没见吧。。

    回复删除