2010年7月5日星期一

Rushing

Listen to my friends' advise, tried to don't drink Nescafe...
In the end, i feel tired for whole Saturday...
Just keep on sleeping.. Sleep whole afternoon...
Until midnight also cannot start my assignment...
So, go to sleep...
Plan to wake up earlier on Sunday..

But...
My alarm set on 9am-9.30am...
I wake up at 12pm..>.<
Feel want pengsan liao...
Then go to Petaling Street to purchase my convo bear bear..
Because can't confirm whether next weekend free or not..
So go to buy today...
Plan to start my assignment at evening and night..

But..
Receive a call: GOT 2 EXTRA TT TICKETS...
So, immediately rush back home and go to attend TT night..
This year their instrumental quite good compare to last year..
But the singing part, i more prefer Yogurt,Ash, Yee Min, Joseph them voice..
Hahaha...Quite enjoy the show...^^

But 1 thing make me quite angry and spoil my mood...
THEY DON'T ALLOW US LEAVE THE HALL unless the show end..
If they told me only can leave the hall when the show end,
Fine, i still can accept...
But, they use a very POOR REASON that make me quite angry!!
They said: WAIT FOR PRINCIPAL LEAVE, then we can go out. Principal will LEAVE SOON..
But, at that time, only start the ceremony session..
Principal need to awards to all judges and finalist only can leave!!!
It will take about 20 MINNUTES!!! This called a while ar? This called SOON ar?
They thought us are freshies? Blur Blur? All dunno?
The program flow we are more familiar than you ar!!!
Geramnya!!!
Make us cannot take photo..
Because Ann was rushing go back and there was many people..
Spoil my mood!!!

Finally go back and settle my things...
And is the time start my assignment...
Tomorrow need to let tutor have a look...
Cham lo...
Fight~~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论